The Town of Farragut

Farragut, in deep West Knoxville, offers award-winning schools, close proximity to the lake, parks and all kinds of shopping and restaurants. From Farragut you can easily access the Pellissippi Parkway to be at the Knoxville Airport in just a few short minutes or to Oak Ridge. 

Farragut is home to just over 22,500 people who love our small town atmosphere. With an abundance of retail and dining options, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities, and easy proximity to I-40/I-75, Farragut is the perfect place to visit...or put down roots.

Visitors are drawn by community events that celebrate the seasons and beauty of East Tennessee, as well as numerous sports, shopping and dining options. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy more than 15 miles of greenway trails and other amenities offered in the Town's four parks. Turkey Creek Shopping Center offers a large and diverse collection of shopping and dining experiences, and numerous smaller shopping centers focus on independent retailers and locally-owned restaurants, pubs and bakeries.

Regional attractions include Tennessee's waterways (seven lakes), the Smoky Mountains, the nationally acclaimed Zoo Knoxville and numerous cultural outlets and tourist areas like the Museum of Appalachia, the Manhattan Project National Historical Park and Gatlinburg.  

If you are considering a move to the Farragut area, please let me know. I can help provide essential information about local utilities, garbage pickup, emergency services and much more. Farragut is ideally located for commuting to Oak Ridge, Knoxville, Maryville, Alcoa, Loudon County and the McGhee Tyson Airport. Our award-winning Knox County schools also make Farragut a highly sought-after community. 

Incorporated in 1980, the Town of Farragut has top schools, safe neighborhoods and high development standards, making it one of the best places to live in the Southeast.

The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2024 All rights reserved. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information was updated Mar 29, 2024 10:56:am. Some or all of the listings may not belong to the firm whose website is being visited. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.